Aston Carter Logistics Coordinator in Roanoke, Texas
• Provide logistics support for all tinted goods services, including Direct Delivery Services, Pro, B2C Ecommerce, Donation, and Customer Satisfaction orders.
• Establish carrier appointment times and monitor fulfillment and delivery of customer shipments, inbound shipments, and returned goods.
• Provide delivery performance and customer satisfaction data and metrics.
• Resolve daily freight and customer service issues and communicate all service failures to appropriate personnel. Input and update all service failures in the computer system.
• Investigate and verify all order mispulls to determine root cause and input inventory adjustments and update inventory levels in the computer system.
• Provide root cause analysis to DC management on mispulls and solutions to customers impacted by operations errors.
• Schedule and process return goods authorizations; prepare freight claims; retrieve proof of delivery and other documents required for customer claim investigations.
• Fulfill administrative and office support to the department, including purchasing procedures; answer phones, check in visitors, maintain scanning and filing, monitor and maintain office supplies.
• Prepare and analyze required reporting; attend department and cross-functional meetings as applicable to company and departmental goals.
sap, mathematics, excel 2003, Transportation, Logistics, Customer service, Freight, International shipping, Third-party logistics, Supply chain
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Educational attainment equivalent to high school graduation
Thorough experience in office administration, accounting, purchasing and general office support
· Knowledge of MS Office Suites and/or Software application related to job functions
· Thorough knowledge of traffic management and product distribution practices
· Thorough knowledge of inventory control, warehousing, record keeping, and department administrative practices and procedures
· Considerable knowledge of basic accounting practices and principles
· Considerable knowledge of purchasing and receiving practices and procedures
· Considerable customer service skills required.
· Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette
· Ability to operate a computer and software programs
· Ability to enter and update computerized purchasing and inventory control records
· Ability to communicate courteously and professionally
· Ability to resolve customer service and freight issues.
· Ability to handle inventory adjustments and miscounts
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.