Marriott Quality Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Number 20032540
Job Category Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
Location Burj Rafal Riyadh, A Marriott International Hotel, King Fahd Road, Exit 4, As Sahafah District, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
The position is responsible for implementing quality assurance processes that meet the company’s mission and brand standards, target customer needs, ensure employee satisfaction, and focus on continuous improvement at the property level. This position champions the Quality function and builds support for change.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major 3 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Quality Assurance Goals
• Coaches managers on adopting the Total Quality Management leadership style.
• Conducts monthly audit to ensure compliance with company and brand standards
• Makes and executes the necessary decisions to keep property moving forward toward achievement of goals.
• Directs property quality efforts to address critical customer requirements.
• Assists with regional and/or company-wide implementation of company best practices.
• Facilitates process improvement teams, assuring use of the systematic processes, and improvement is achievable and measurable.
Managing Quality Tools
• Ensures that management practices at all levels are aligned with quality tools by providing training in quality sciences.
• Uses data collection methods to compile, display, track, and analyze defect trends.
• Demonstrates and communicates key drivers of guest satisfaction for the brand’s target customer.
• Analyzes issues and identifies trends.
Managing the Guest Experience
• Reviews guest feedback with leadership team and ensures appropriate corrective action is taken.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Stays visible and interfaces with customers on a regular basis to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Models service behaviors that meet or exceed guest expectations.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.