Honeywell Regional Service Operations Manager in Richmond, Virginia
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control, instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customers overcome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing business outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
The Regional Service Operations Manager (RSOM) will lead a team of Service Operations Leaders (SOL) in an assigned region. The RSOM will manage the team of SOL’s to drive operational excellence within the assigned region. The RSOM will be accountable for ensuring the team execute on effective customer engagement from the local Lifecycle Solutions & Services (LSS) and broader Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) team. The role will be accountable for on time renewal of Contracts, driving growth across all LSS modes of service delivery. This will be achieved through the management of the team to deliver effective Workforce planning, delivery coordination, and ensuring the LSS delivery teams engaged with the customer base are competent to execute all committed deliveries in manner that ensure compliance to Honeywell and Customer Health, Safety and Environmental requirements in the most effective and efficient way compliant to LSS Global Service Methodologies (GSM)
This role will support Canada and USA-Western Regions
• Customer Engagement
• Renewal and Growth
• Work Force Planning
• Training and Development
• Supervisory Responsibilities
• Travel in the geographical area - 25%
YOU MUST HAVE
• Leadership or management training qualification
• 15 Years of process automation industry experience.
• 10 Years of experience supporting a Services organization with exposure to periodic customer contracts.
• Valid driver’s license
• Post-Secondary education in Industrial Automation and Control
• Strong Leadership skills in a highly matrix organizations.
• Understanding of Honeywell HPS solutions to support opportunity development.
• Sales and negotiation skills to support contract and short cycle opportunity selling and order closure.
• Has a passion for growth and winning.
• Able to deal with ambiguity
• Able to influence customer and internal contacts.
• Effective communicator with demonstrated success in a team environments.
• Proven effectiveness in a highly matrixed organization.
• Ability to influence across functions & business groups to implement and drive change.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.