Truist IT Software Asset Manager (Remote) in Richmond, Virginia
Req ID: R0034187
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information.Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Accessibilityor by calling 877-891-2510. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary: Regular Language Fluency: English (Required) Work Shift: 1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: 1. Manage and maintain software compliance for major vendors (such as Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, and others) 2. Identify and execute on optimization opportunities for managed software 3. Understand hardware infrastructure and virtual hosting as it relates to software compliance/optimization 4. Ensure all license contracts/entitlements are configured and reflected accurately in the SAM system. 5. Interpret software license agreements including product metrics, terms, and usage rights. 6. Monitor maintenance renewal requirements and partner with vendor management and sourcing to execute timely 7. Assist with software budgets along with monitoring and forecasting 8. Advanced skills and experience working with third party software asset management tools 9. Commit to continuous process improvement and skills development
- Able to coordinate with geographically dispersed teams to achieve results
- Provide coaching to less experienced team members Required Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 8+ years of experience in an IT support environment
- High degree of initiative, mature judgment and discretion
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Demonstrates an understanding of the functions of other departments such as Policy ops and Marketing
- Works independently with little supervision Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in an IT or finance related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, and / or work experience
- ITSM experience Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace. Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name. EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.