General Dynamics Information Technology Facilities Workplace Specialist (Intern) in Richmond, Virginia
Type of Requisition: Temporary
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Public Trust/Other Required: None
Job Family: Interns
GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our business internship allows you the opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team that is helping to solve our client’s most complex issues. Throughout GDIT’s 10-week summer internship program, you will work on innovative projects that touch areas such as Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Proposal Writing, Consulting, and other related areas depending on your background and interest. As an intern, you will have real responsibilities and work alongside experienced and innovative industry professionals. Your internship experience will equip you with best in class skills to take back to the classroom.
GDIT is seeking a Facilities Workplace Associate (Intern)
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
· RE&F team and GDIT Connect (corporate intranet SharePoint)
· Support on Return to Work and Workplace of the Future initiatives including PowerPoints
· Upgrades and filing to REF SharePoint information platform
· Internal facilities communications including Facilities Readiness pandemic signage and information campaign
· Business Continuity plan review
· Hotel/flexible seating offering technology and messaging
· Design & Construction team communications support for moves and construction activities
· RE&F Processes review, development, improvement, documentation
The applicant should have a strong working knowledge of MS applications and/or other graphic tools including Word, PowerPoint, Web page, Excel and SharePoint and an interest in innovative engagement related to workplace applications.
Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks.
- Currently enrolled in high school, college, or university with a college/ university graduation date of fall 2021 or later.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.