Robert Half International Customer Service Representative in Richmond, Virginia
End date subject to change. Possible extension. If the candidate does extremely well they might be able to continue extending their assignment and convert to full-time, although it is meant to be a contract role.
Screening inbound/outbound calls (50-70 calls daily)
Various admin duties
Calling clients on delinquent accounts/collections (on the phones will be 90% of their job)
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Loan Consultant I provides exceptional customer experience while providing personal loan solutions. This position focuses on building a customer base through sales, loan extension and merchant referrals. Role success will be based on creation of customer experience, generation of business, compliance, attainment of monthly goals, and accuracy.
· Greet, assist and solicit individuals entering the office and calling by phone; receive and process credit and employment verifications, and record information obtained; process payments, distributions, make recommendations regarding loan approvals; approve loans up to established lending limits, complete loan closings, handle account activities related to collection accounts, including phone calls and face to face communications with customers.
· Prepare reports, correspondences, transaction documentation, and record and file documentation; operate cash drawer, process bank deposits, maintain records and balances and closing of the branch.
· Actively market all branch products and services to individuals.
· Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
· High School Diploma or comparable education or related training
· Cash handling experience
· Customer service skills
· Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word Applications
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $12.00 - $13.00 / Hourly
Location: Richmond, VA
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04730-0011428517
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance