Cisco Enterprise Account Manager in Richardson, Texas
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
The Account Manager will be responsible for effectively selling across all levels of large Enterprise corporations (including: CxO, Lines of Business and Individual Contributors). They will have a background in delivering large strategic wins, an expertise working with a diverse partner base and a consistent track record of exceeding goals.
You will be using a Go to Market Sales Model- Driving Business Relevant /Customer Value Selling (engaging line of business and gaining sponsorship outside of IT), Strategic Account Planning, Business Disciplines and Challenger Sales strategies while ensuring alignment of current Area and Theater priorities. Driving Sales Achievement - Focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers. Accurately forecasting your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth. Financial Acumen & Performance - Analyzing your customer's financials to understand their pain points. Assessing consumption models needs per customer. Driving business planning and goal attainment.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers. Superior Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently. Building Winning Capability within Cisco - Focusing on collaboratively contributing to the long term success of US Enterprise and Cisco through the sharing of best practices and becoming engaged in mentorship activities. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself."
Who You Are
- An aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, create demand and close deals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers.
- The ability to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing a Win/Win philosophy.
- An ability to work with Product Engineering Teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition.
- Must have keen ability to position turnkey solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer Executives.
- Proven experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management.
- Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent and 5+ years Account Management experience in a fast-paced, high-technology environment.
- National travel is required.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.