Cisco DOD Collaboration Sales Specialist in Richardson, Texas
Why you'll love Cisco
Do you want to change the world? We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be supported and inspired.
What You’ll Do
The Collaboration Sales Specialist role is responsible for driving sales in the Public Sector Space. The focus in this position is to uncover business benefits for a customer by demonstrating Collaboration solutions to tackle business problems and transform the way Public Sector Customers teach, support and communicate with their constants. It requires Executive Level Discussions on the value of Cisco Collaboration, demonstrating and presenting appropriate vertical solutions that will help drive pipeline. It will take creativity, focusing on new ways to impact pipeline by new ways of reaching customers, such as state wide associations, school organizations, and consulting firms.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be working with a team of deeply passionate Public Sector sales teams who transform how our customers Protect, Serve and Educate the citizens of the United States. We connect people and technology, and we innovate in all facets of our work, from customer satisfaction to operational perfection and mission success. Finally, we lead our customers by focusing on their needs, by owning their problems, by establishing relationships, by simplifying technology, and by delivering profound impact on their mission in the U.S. and across the globe.
Who You Are
- You are driven with a background in IP telephony, Teams Spaces, Meetings, and Video sales in Cisco's Unified Communications portfolio and/or daring equivalent.
- You will have a background in public sector accounts and understand how to approach executives and areas within a client organization to drive understanding and preference to Cisco's Collaboration solutions.
- You will also be able to strategically maintain relationships with the Account Managers and Regional Managers they support along with engineering counterparts to meet the collaboration priorities for the respective regions.
- You will work with established Cisco Account Managers, Systems Engineers and Cisco Voice Partners build and deliver on a collaboration strategy.
There will be travel required in the territory. We will greatly promote the proper use of Webex and Video End points, to allow the virtualization of all resources on this team.
Our Minimum Requirements for the role
- Travel will be required in the territory. We will greatly promote the use of Webex and Video End points, to allow the virtualization of all resources on this team.
- You have strong business insight and executive presence
- You have a strong desire to be successful in sales
- You have a minimum 5 years experience in the telephony, video, meetings or teams industry.
- You are familiar with collaboration systems and teams.
- You have experience and relief conversing with Executives such as City Managers, Superintendents and Provosts in addition to the traditional conversations with Telecom Managers as well as customer lines of business on voice solutions
- You are able to quickly identify and present to vertical solutions and new areas around video
- You are comfortable working as an overlay resource to field teams, while also directly leading strategic opportunities.
- You have the ability to work with cross-architecture peers.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.