Cisco Collaboration Architect in Richardson, Texas
What You'll Do
Take your career to the next level by joining a Cisco Team that is supporting major business and technology transformations for our Collaboration customers!
We are seeking a Customer Delivery Architect/Consulting Engineer experienced supporting Cisco Collaboration and Voice solutions in a sophisticated enterprise organization and motivated to work with our most strategic and impactful customers in support of their bold transformation agendas. We are "Cisco's Face to the Customer," working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. A seasoned mix of broad Collaboration and Voice solution expertise, as well as excellent communication and consulting skills, has well-positioned this Cisco team making us trusted advisors capable of building solid, long-term relationships with our customers.
As a Customer Delivery Architect/Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Collaboration Solutions, you will support our customers development of complex designs, assist with the implementation of Cisco cutting edge technologies, and provide optimization services to one Cisco's largest customers in the United States.
Additionally you will execute to the Cisco Plan, Design and Implementation Delivery Methodology, standard methodology documentation development and thought leadership is encouraged.
Who You'll Work With
Our team provides the leading solutions and architectures to customers - along with groundbreaking consulting to ensure customer success. Our team members work collaboratively and together to deliver business outcomes to our customers, along with the resources to ensure personal and professional growth. Our highly certified and hardworking engineers are guided through mission-critical delivery projects for our customers by the Service Delivery Leads. You will collaborate with solution specialists to develop and deploy secure solutions.
Who You Are
- You will have BS in Computer Science with 6-8 years of experience as a Architect/Consulting Engineer (preferred) supporting Cisco Collaboration technologies and should have a deep understanding of Cisco's Collaboration solution portfolio and have significant expertise with Voice network solutions.
- Expert level (CCIE)® or equivalent relative certification desired. (Collaboration)
- Be a domain specialist in a minimum of three (3) key areas of Collaboration; Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Communication Manager - Cloud (UCM-C), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), and Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE), Webex Contact Center Enterprise (WCCE), Business Video (BV), Webex Cloud.
- Extensive experience leading Enterprise strategy and transformation of complex voice and video networks for large-scale global customers.
- The Collaboration Services Architect/Consulting Engineer develops the design of the customer solution at the systems and network level. The
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to lead or guide teams made up of Cisco, Customer and Partner members in the analysis and troubleshooting of complex network issues.
- Ability to multi-task, self-start, work in a fast-paced team environment and work independently while maintaining outstanding communication skills.
- Ability to function in ambiguous circumstances. Possesses customer consulting skills including ability to build relationships with customers, engineers, managers level and above
- Outstanding professionalism, and strong interpersonal skills are essential traits.
- Travel 25% or less
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.