IQVIA Legal Counsel in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Provide legal advice and services in one or more of the following areas: contract law, commercial law, regulatory or compliance. May also coordinate legal matters handled by outside counsel.
• Review, draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts, including data licensing, consulting, clinical services, software-as-a-service, vendor and outsourced services agreements. Ensure contracts are in compliance with organizational policies and standards.
• Address legal questions from the business across a variety of legal topics
• Collaborate with and facilitate decision-making among multiple internal stakeholders.
• Engage in process improvement projects, and collaborate with other team members on maintaining and creating templates, processes and policies.
• Conduct training.
• Provide support on a range of legal issues, including intellectual property and privacy, and liaise with legal department subject matter experts and outside counsel, as needed.
• Supervise and coordinate engagements with outside counsel.
• Juris Doctor (or equivalent) and an active license to practice law in applicable jurisdiction
• Strong organizational, planning, project management, communication, presentation and influence skills
• Strong business acumen
• Understanding of the government regulations that effect the operation of the organization preferred
• Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development process preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment
• Demontrated sound decision-making skills
• Skilled in using MS Office Suite: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work simultaneously on multiple priorities
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.