CEO Warrior Acrylic Bath Sales Professional in Reno, Nevada
Acrylic Bath Sales Professional
Join A Winning Company
Are you an Acrylic Bath Sales Associate who wants to work for a thriving company where you can grow, be recognized, and be rewarded for your work? We're looking for people who want to be hungry superstars
Every Day Is Amazing
You show up early for your shift because you can’t wait to hang out with the other members of your team. (You’d NEVER do this at your old job but this is a tight-knit group and you love hanging out with them).
You work hard because everyone else on your team works hard too. You push yourself today, and every day, because you know that growing in your own position ensures a career for life… and there’s a ton of prizes to be won.
At the end of the day, you wrap up the last few tasks and hang out with your friends for a few minutes again before heading home. Or maybe some of you hang out in off-work hours.
As you drive home, you reflect that this place is unlike any other job you’ve had before, and you can’t wait to get back to this team again tomorrow.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to spend your day?
If you’re a clock-puncher who wants to do as little as possible then please stop reading this right now. This is not for you.
- If you work at a job you can barely tolerate…
- If you work at a job that doesn’t respect you…
- If you work at a job that fills you with dread the night before
- And if you want to wake up in the morning because you CAN’T WAIT to get to work to see your friends and to push yourself to be more successful, and even to make a lot of money… Then we want to talk to you.
We’re looking for team members who are starving to push themselves beyond their personal limits, to earn the money and recognition they deserve, and to have an amazing life-long career in an environment where you work with friends every day.
What’s So Different Here?
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money (who else wants more money?!?)
- Paid training (you deserve an employer to invests in you!)
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off (yes, your birthday too. Happy birthday!)
- Incentive programs (because your career should be rewarding)
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance (peace of mind for you and your family)
- Quarterly all-company breakfast (you'll love this; does your current company do this? Probably not.)
- Paid uniform (you'll look and feel like a professional)
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance—no one does it as well as we do!)
Who Are We? We’re CEO Warrior, a training and implementation company for the service industry. We started 5 years ago by two guys who built a small electrical company into a large service company with 165 trucks and 200 employees. Today we have companies that are dominating in the state where you are looking for opportunity.
Our clients have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Are You A Fit?
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
* We hire and love veterans!
Acrylic Bath Sales Professional
Today is awesome! You met with your first customer of the day and helped them identify Different Acrylic Bathroom options that would serve them best. You closed the sale and the customer is happy that you gave them all the information and they made the decision. You check in with the office, get your next appointment and drive to it. The whole day is like this, with one win after another, as you help customers make great decisions for their families. You’re already looking forward to tomorrow!
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
Become a trusted professional: You work directly with customers to help them choose the right Acrylic Bath solution for their family. Customers trust your guidance and expertise.
You are highly motivated: You have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself. You push yourself to meet more customers and help them more efficiently.
You’re a natural salesperson: You are comfortable around people and you love helping them reach a decision that’s right for them. You’re not pushy but you’re also not a pushover. Some have said that you can “sell snow to an Eskimo.” Ideally, you have at least 4 years of sales experience in which you help customers feel confident about making high-cost decisions that may be complex and technical for them. Prior Acrylic Sales experience or Acrylic Bath Remodel knowledge is preferred.
You’re ready to work: You have a driver’s license and a ready-to-work attitude and can work days, evenings, and weekends to meet with customers in their homes at their convenience.
You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and can confidently and clearly interact with anyone. Must have a good driving record and ability to pass a drug test.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “Apply” button now and send us your resume.