Aerotek WAREHOUSE WORKER-$17/HR in REDLANDS, California
IMMEDIATE HIRING FOR WAREHOUSE WORKERS-$17/HR
• 800 minimum carton induction expectation/ no gaps on induction line
• A strong focus on product placement to avoid cartons being placed on the conveyor incorrectly
• Communication if line appears jammed or stopped.
• During downtime cleaning as you go to avoid safety incidents.
• Use tools that are available (i.e. step stool).
• This job function may require a retractable blade box cutter, and gloves
• Focus on quality and productivity
• Maximize trailer space with loading units in commercial truck.
- RF Scanner, cart loading, truck loading, warehouse worker
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
RF Scanner experience and must be able to lift 75 pounds.
1 year of warehouse experience utilizing an RF scanner.
Strong communication and detailed oriented is required.
- Both entry level and experienced are considered.
Interested ones please apply here or call me at 909-219-6762 extension 56138.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.