Aerotek Customer Service Representative in Reading, Pennsylvania
This position is intended to be temporary to permanent based on performance.
Purpose of Position
Answer incoming telephone calls and satisfy customer needs. Perform this by scheduling appointments for sales and service using internal systems
Work with sales representatives and service specialists to maintain accurate customer records, monitor account receivables and process accurate payroll information.
Perform general clerical duties as assigned
Primary or Key Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
● Have positive communication skills and manners with customers.
● Maintain customer satisfaction.
● Handle confidential customer and colleague information.
● Confirm; schedule; and reschedule services for the customer.
● Set sales appointments for new customers and for current customers for new services.
● When necessary, contact sales/service colleagues to respond to immediate customer concerns.
● Answer simple billing questions.
● Possess excellent listening skills.
● Able to follow company policies, practices, and procedures.
● Able to type 40 words per minute.
● Maintain knowledge of the company’s computer systems.
● Be flexible in regards to scheduling needs.
● Be punctual for scheduled arrival, departure, and break times.
● Be able to work the required days and hours for the position, which is integral to the success of
the role, and may include mandatory overtime due to business and staffing needs, especially
during the peak seasons of the business.
Schedules: The candidate needs to be available to work 8.5 hours between 7am and 8pm. There may be weekend days here and there. The exact shift times have not been decided as of yet.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
0 - 1 year of experience as a customer service representative or possess a customer service background
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.