The MENTOR Network Behavioral Health Technician in Reading, Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults and youth in nurturing and safe environments where they can achieve and maintain independence. We offer a wide range of programs; therapeutic foster care, CRR Host Home Programming, Behavioral Health Services, Case Management and services for programs for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and medically complex conditions .
Support Youth with Behavioral Health concerns.
Pennsylvania MENTOR (Children and Family Services) is growing! – We’re hiring Behavioral Health Technicians/TSS to work with youth and families – a job with real impact. Whether you’re just starting out in behavioral health or you’re impacted by recent program closures, we want to hear from you!
Work one-on-one with children with behavioral diagnoses such as ADHD and Autism. Provide supports in home, community and school settings, helping children of all abilities to strive. Work closely with families, involving them in the therapeutic process. This role is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job – it can work around your availability. We have a variety of schedules available, including daytime, evening or weekends.
If you are looking to have an impact with children and families, come join our team!
· Provide guidance and counseling techniques to families and school personnel
· Deliver therapeutic supervision to youth and families during treatment and educational activities
· Work collaboratively with the Behavior Specialist Consultant, Program Director, and all team members to ensure the treatment plan is meeting the child’s needs
· Assist in the management of aggressive behaviors as needed using only de-escalation, non-restraining, and behavior management techniques approved by BSC and clinical team
· Document behavioral progress notes and collaborate with team members
· Bachelor's or Associate's degree (preferred)
· A high school diploma and experience working/volunteering with children.
· Behavioral certification such as BCaBA, RBT, BCAT, exc.
What we offer:
· Full Time or Part Time – flexible schedules
· Competitive compensation with performance incentives paid monthly – the more support you provide, the higher your rate of pay. Benefits eligibility with minimum 30 hours/week
· Paid Training
· Sign on Bonus!! – complete your training and accept your first case within 30 days of hire, and you’ll receive Fast Track up to $1000 Sign on Bonus!
· Mileage reimbursement
· Work-life balance environment, casual dress, employee events
· Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network of specialized health and human services providers in 37 states
Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, has been supporting children and families for more than 20 years. Founded on the philosophy that “there is no single solution, only a commitment to finding one,” we understand that every child has different needs based on their own unique situation.
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you’ll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
The Mentor Network is pleased to be an equal employment employer Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities