DuPont Chemical Analyst in Rayong, Thailand
Chemical Analyst (Job Number: 210332W-01)
* Working location is in RAYONG province and REQUIRED TO WORK AS SHIFT ROTATION *
Perform quality control and analytical testing on finished products, incoming raw materials and process samples to ensure product meets customer specification and consumer safety standards.
• Bachelors of Science Degree preferred in Chemical Technology, Food Science, or related fields of study or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 6 months to 5 years of experience in chemical laboratory, quality control, preferably in chemical or Pharmaceutical Industry environment.
• MUST be able to work varying shift (day shift / night shift)
• Experience required with method and instrument validation.
• Basic understanding in English.
Primary Location: APAC-Thailand-Rayong-Pluakdaeng
Organization: Nutrition & Biosciences
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.