Hilton Kids Club Attendant in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Kids Club Attendant is responsible to supervise and assist children participating in hotel-sponsored camp activities, including arts and crafts, story time, swimming, hiking, etc. Coordinate and conduct activities according to established themes. Take reservations from, greet, and register from participants. Conduct all activities in compliance with federal, state, local and corporate guidelines to ensure the safety of participants.
What will I be doing?
As a Kids Attendant, you are responsible for coordinating, promoting, publicizing and facilitating club activities and programs in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Coordinate, promote, publicize and facilitate all activities and programs for the kids club/spa/salon/fitness center/health club
- Perform receptionist duties including, but not limited to, answering telephones, taking and relaying messages, processing and recording financial transactions, scheduling appointments and stocking and maintaining supplies, as needed
- Maintain cleanliness of work area in accordance with federal, state, local and company standards
- Assist in monitoring facility use to ensure guest safety
- Perform general club duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
A Kids Club Attendant serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent attention to detail
- High standards of cleanliness
- Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Spa, Health Club, Recreation
Title: Kids Club Attendant
Requisition ID: HOT078HY