J&J Family of Companies Statistical Programmer Analyst - Springhouse, PA in Raritan, New Jersey
Janssen R&D discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases & vaccines, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases.
Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
What matters most at J&J is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time.
And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
We thrive on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and a commitment to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us.
We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an enthusiastic, innovative, data and analytics focused graduate to join its Statistical Programming and Analysis (SP&A) group as a Statistical Programmer Analyst within Research & Development (R&D). This position will be located in one of Janssen’s sites in Pennsylvania or New Jersey including Springhouse (PA), Titusville (NJ) and Raritan (NJ).
As a member of the Janssen Integrated Data Analysis and Reporting (IDAR), Statistical Programming and Analysis group, the Statistical Programmer Analyst uses knowledge of statistical programming languages and techniques and data structures to support programming activities in compliance with departmental processes and procedures.
This includes the development, verification, and documentation of code used for the analysis and reporting of clinical data and responsibility for the timeliness and the quality of assigned deliverables that support clinical projects and submissions.
In addition, they may contribute to departmental innovation and process improvement projects.
· Designs and develops statistical programs in support of clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
· Support programming requests in support of clinical trial reporting and regulatory submissions.
· Performs appropriate quality control and verification in support of assigned clinical research analysis and reporting activities.
· Maintains Statistical Programming documentation.
· Completes programming tasks of low to medium complexity with high quality and timeliness of deliverables.
· Performs activities in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
· Collaborates effectively within statistical programming and with cross-functional working group team members and functional counterparts, including internal and external members.
· Ensures continued compliance with required company and departmental training, time reporting, and other business/operational processes as required for position.
· May contribute to departmental innovation and process improvement projects.
Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or equivalent in computer science, mathematics, data science/analytics, or other relevant scientific field (or equivalent theoretical/technical depth). (required prior to start date)
Experience and Skills:
Basic knowledge of relevant statistical programming languages (may include SAS and/or other relevant programming languages e.g. R, Python etc.).
Basic knowledge of data structures
Understanding/knowledge of data manipulation/engineering and analysis methods and techniques.
Basic understanding/knowledge of statistical methods.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House-
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)