North Shore Healthcare Licensed Practical Nurse - Full-Time 2nd Shift in Randolph, Wisconsin
$7,000 Sign-On for Full Time
$ 3,500 Sign-On for Part Time Team Members!
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position:
Under the supervision of the RN Unit Manager / DON, a Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse performs as a licensed care giver and assumes responsibility and accountability for assigned residents/patients for a shift of duty. Nursing care is provided through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident’s/patient’s plan of care. The LPN/LVN adheres to the standards of care for the area, manages the environment to maintain resident/patient safety, and supervises the resident/patient care activity performance by nursing assistants. Follows all Center policies and procedures. Performs duties as defined by the State Nurse Practice Act.
Requirements of the position:
Required Education and Experience
• Licensed in the State as an LPN
• Must have and maintain current CPR certification
• Able to use necessary supplies and equipment (feeding pumps, oxygen, treatment trays, medication cart, etc.)
• Able to calculate drug dosage
• Meets all health requirements imposed by law
• Ability to relate positively, effectively, and appropriately with residents, families, community members, volunteers and other center staff
• Able to read, write, speak and understand English. Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company applications
Preferred Education and Experience
• Experience in a fast-paced environment
• Previous post-acute care experience preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.