Konica Minolta Business Solutions Sr. HR Business Partner in Ramsey, New Jersey
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is undergoing a HR transformation and we invite you to be a part of this exciting change.
We are evolving our Human Resources function to align more strategically with the vision and goals of our business partners and seek an experienced HR professional who will add value to the organization by providing expert guidance and support to our internal customers and drive our HR strategy.
We are searching for a dynamic and highly talented Sr. Human Resources Business Partner with people management experience and a strong employee relations focus to partner with our East Region (U.S.) teams, providing both strategic and hands-on HR leadership. This position will be based out of our Ramsey, NJ corporate headquarters and report to the Director, Human Resources Business Partner.
The Sr. Human Resources Business Partner contributes to the success of the organization by aligning people and business strategy to deliver against key business objectives. Leads with the employee experience when executing all HR programs, processes and tools.
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19 outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively interview candidates during this time; with the intention of completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we are able to do so. Initial interviews will be conducted by phone and/or video.
Essential Job Functions
- Deeply understands the business and seeks opportunities to help the organization successfully achieve organizational goals.
- Contributes to the business strategy by helping identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and process.
- Provides guidance on workforce planning, including identification of skill gaps, resources and organizational design to align the workforce in support of business objectives.
- Facilitates clarification of roles, responsibilities to address redundancy and conflict across and within functions and channels.
- Acts a change agent to the business through process design and approaches that support change transformation.
- Develops and deploys initiatives to build a high performing organization aligned with business strategy.
- Facilitates a culture of continuous performance management by reinforcing the tools and processes available to support them in this effort.
- Provides guidance to HR Business partners on employee relations solutions, workforce planning, performance and compensation practices and policy interpretation.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to business leaders.
Performance and Talent Management
- Provides management with support in coaching, counseling and motivating employees to perform against organizational goals.
- Works with managers to identify top talent and opportunities for their continued development.
- Foster a culture of growth mindset by driving the communication and sharing of learning opportunities throughout the business.
- Responsible for the performance management of at least 1 direct report, including performance reviews, goal setting and coaching, rewards, discipline and work assignments.
- Leads and/ or supports HR programs and processes including performance management, merit recommendations, benefits enrollment, etc.
- Partner with Leaders and COE's to ensure policy, practice and tools effectively support organizational goals and are aligned to the organization strategy and expected outcomes
- Use data and metrics to identify trends and areas of opportunities to propose solutions to positively impact team members, programs and practices.
- Executes all facets of employee relations, including intake, assessment, investigation and solution recommendations.
- Provides advice and counsel as needed to all employees regarding HR policy and programs.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven strong foundational knowledge of HR principles and practice, including employment law & compliance requirements.
- Effectively utilizes his/her knowledge of staffing, workforce planning, performance management, EEO/AAP, employee relations and compensation to create real value for our business.
- Possesses the ability to understand the implications of various business strategies and translates them in to effective HR management solutions.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen with proven experience using data to drive solutions.
- Exhibits excellence in written and verbal communication skills, problem analysis, and building strong interpersonal relationships.
- Strong collaborative work style and team oriented approach to accomplishing goals.
- Growth mindset and passion for continuous improvement
- Has solid PC and HRIS application literacy. (MS Office, gmail, Google Docs, Google Drive)
- Experience with HR Acuity a plus
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- BS/BA degree required
- A minimum of 8 years of professional human resource experience
- Experience in two or more functions of HR preferred
- PHR or SPHR preferred
- Masters HR or MBA preferred
- 20% Travel Required
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Employer's Job# 7822-en_US
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.