Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. Installation Coordinator in Raleigh, North Carolina
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering limitless opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with Ferguson. Together, we can continue to lead the industry and help build our nation’s infrastructure from the ground up. Join our team today.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm, this position has the option to be remote.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Installation Coordinator.
· Proactively develop and maintain relationships with an assigned customer base, including key accounts and ensuring their satisfaction with our products and services
· Collaborate with sales teams to understand the customer requirements
· Review and modify work orders for accuracy of scope, clarity, required dates, customer contact information and product availability
· Contact customer for scheduling of events: pre-site, delivery and installation
· Update Installation Calendar with pertinent job condition
· Track and record number of installations by product type
· Receive pre-site notes, exit checklist, change orders, pictures and invoices for storage and processing customer advocacy: Provide formal and final pricing to customer for services requested; Point of contact for questions, concerns and/or complaints
· Write credit memos and sales orders as needed for returns and rescheduled appointments
· Prior Installation Coordinating experience is strongly preferred
· Ability to apply expert level product and installation knowledge
· Ability to organize and prioritize work and communicate effectively
· Familiar with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Ability to develop and maintain positive relationship with both internal and external customers
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal and holiday), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson is a top-rated national wholesale supplier of commercial and residential plumbing supplies. However, our expertise goes far beyond the plumbing industry. We're a diverse distributor with business in multiple industries including waterworks, fire and fabrication, HVAC/R and more. Our customer-first approach has contributed to our growth from a local distributor to a national company with nearly $17-billion in annual sales. With more than 27,000 associates at over 1,400 locations, we take pride in providing world-class products and services to our customers.