Accenture Federal - SAP Functional Manager - Finance in Raleigh, North Carolina
Organization: Accenture Federal Services Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
As a SAP Functional Manager- Finance, you will be responsible for leading a team to perform analysis, design, and testing of the Finance modules of SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) and touchpoints with Supply modules and Business Warehouse (BW) reporting. You will be involved in maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP modules and those that interface with other applications. You will have a range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported by Client Service Teams and report to their Accenture Supervisor and Client Service Team Leadership.
• Work with Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partners on and across their assigned Support Teams
• Direct team to plan and execute all required process steps as defined in Accenture Methodologies
• Provide SAP application support and direction to the team
• Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting the SAP applications
• Oversee the analysis, design and testing of break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules
• Direct primary support toward installation of application releases into production
• Audit structured peer reviews / walkthroughs
• Report team work status to leadership
• Determine level of work effort for team activities
• Monitor budget by providing estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks
Here's what you need:
• Bachelor's Degree OR additional 4 years of additional SAP experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum 5 years of SAP experience in one or more of the following modules:
• Funds Management (FM)
• Financial Accounting (FI)
• Controlling (CO)
• Project Systems (PS)
• Sales & Distribution (SD)
• Workforce Management (WFM)
• Procurement for Public Sector (PPS)
• Asset Management (AM)
• 3 years of experience with MS Office Suite
• 2 years of experience managing medium sized teams and/or work efforts
• Must be willing to travel as needed
The extras: • US citizenship required (dual citizenship not eligible for consideration)
Bonus points if you have:
• US Federal Government IT experience
• Exposure to Systems Lifecycle Methodology (Waterfall/Agile)
• Prior IT Production Support experience
• Development life cycle experience, covering all project phases system development life cycle experience, covering all project phases
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.