Summit Design and Engineering Services, PLLC Emerging Professional in Raleigh, North Carolina
Architectural Emerging Professional
Summit Design and Engineering Services, one of the fastest growing companies in the Triangle area, is seekinga motivated Emerging Professional to work in our Architecture Department. This position will provide a challenging and rewarding opportunity.
- Under the direction of experienced Architects, you will perform a variety of architectural support assignments including:
- Assisting in the compilation of architectural graphics.
- Perform construction administration duties including site visits.
- Prepare drawings and specification documents.
- Design work to be reviewed and stamped by a Registered Architect.
- Product research and preparing reports.
- Maintain timely and effecting communications with management, Architecture team and clients.
- Prepare client project presentations and reports.
- Periodic travel to construction sites should be anticipated.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Architecture required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge and/or experience using Revit, SketchUp and AutoCAD
- Attention to detail, strong problem-solving, and excellent communication skills is a must.
- Ability to work as a team player and interact well with others
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to work independently at times when given a set of instructions is required
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time is required
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop), Illustrator and Lumion is a plus
- Internship experience
Operating as Summit since 2004, we are a compact engineering and design firm structured to adapt quickly and offer clients the most current technology, innovative design solutions and comprehensive project management for turn-key delivery. We know that one size rarely fits all. That's why we look at the individual needs of every project and match it with our proven technical expertise and experience. We are headquartered in Hillsborough, North Carolina, with offices in Raleigh, Asheville, Fayetteville, Pittsboro, Indian Trail, and Wilmington. Summit also has offices in Richmond, Franklin and South Boston, Virginia. For the past six years we have been named one of the fastest growing companies in the Research Triangle area. TalentDesk has named us one of the best companies to work for in 2019.
Why Work for Summit?
We foster a caring and collaborative work environment that also encourages commitment to the communities that we serve, so our employees and clients will succeed together. We strive to be integral to the success of the communities we build. We maintain a close-knit team culture where we measure our success by the success of our people and clients. We can help you take your career to the next level!
Criminal and driving background will be performed and must be in good standing. Summit Design and Engineering is an Equal opportunity employer/affirmative action. E-verify
Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance, HSA, medical and dependent care FSAs, 401(k), service awards, paid vacation, sick and holiday time, paid voluntary/community service leave, wellness program including wellness stipend, student loan repayment assistance, and tuition reimbursement.
Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Pay Type: Salary
Employment Type: Full Time