Avantor, Inc. Senior HR Systems Analyst in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Job SummaryThe HR Systems Analyst position is a strategic partner to the HR Business Partners, business leaders and Payroll Department on HR system processes and HR data management. This role will assist in the maintenance and support of the global HRIS system, provide customers operational and administrative support. Architect for, and project manage enhancements into, the HR system. Create and maintain reporting and ensure data integrity.
· Work independently and directly with Process Owners to design, implement, and support the Payroll and Benefits functional areas.
· Manage small to medium sized projects targeting enhancements to HR system design or process, utilizing the Systems Development Life Cycle.
· Provide functional support and optimization services for Workday® applications, processes and end users.
· Strong understanding of cross-functional configuration between Workday® HCM and the functional areas of Payroll and Benefits within the US.
· Strong knowledge and experience in Business Process configuration, including Dynamic Business Processes, Condition Rules, and Notifications
· Identification of root causes of problems in Workday®. Find solutions and project manage corrections to the satisfactory conclusion of the customer.
· Able to use integration tools such as EIB, Solution, and Object Transporter to facilitate data conversion and migration of configuration.
· Works closely with employees and line management to ensure that world-class HR Services are being provided with the highest levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
· Performs all administrative tasks required to support the HRIS and its related processes.
· Assist with providing strategic direction for HRIS data management, reporting and service delivery.
· Maintain and grow the catalogue of HR data management practices to maximize the integrity of the HRIS data globally.
· Diligently upholds the confidentiality of associate personal information stored in the HRIS.
· Provides communication to HR staff that uses the HR systems on updates, issues, and status reports.
DISCLAIMER:The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.Avantor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state/province, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at TalentManagement@avantorsciences.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW Poster, EEO is the Law Poster Supplement, and Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision using the links below.
EEO is the Law (https://media.vwr.com/emdocs/docs/EEO-is-the-law.pdf)
OFCCP EEO Supplement (https://media.vwr.com/emdocs/docs/OFCCP-EEO-Supplement.pdf)
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation
Avantor®, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading global provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries. Our portfolio is used in virtually every stage of the most important research, development and production activities in the industries we serve. One of our greatest strengths comes from having a global infrastructure that is strategically located to support the needs of our customers. Our global footprint enables us to serve more than 225,000 customer locations and gives us extensive access to research laboratories and scientists in more than 180 countries. We set science in motion to create a better world. For information visit, www.avantorsciences.com and find us on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/avantorinc/) , Twitter (https://twitter.com/Avantor_News) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Avantorinc/) .