Lincoln Financial Group Consultant, Project Management and Business Solutions in Radnor, Pennsylvania
Alternate Locations: Atlanta, GA (Georgia); Austin, TX (Texas); Baltimore, MD (Maryland); Baton Rouge, LA (Louisiana); Birmingham, AL (Alabama); Boston, MA (Massachusetts); Buffalo, NY (New York); Canonsburg, PA (Pennsylvania); Charlotte, NC (North Carolina); Chicago, IL (Illinois); Cincinnati, OH (Ohio); Cleveland, OH (Ohio); Columbia, SC (South Carolina); Columbus, OH (Ohio); Concord, NH (New Hampshire); Dallas, TX (Texas); Deerfield Beach, FL (Florida); Detroit, MI (Michigan); Dover, NH (New Hampshire); Durham, NC (North Carolina); Edina, MN (Minnesota); Edison, NJ (New Jersey); Ellicott City, MD (Maryland); Fayetteville, SC (South Carolina); Florence, SC (South Carolina); Fort Lauderdale, FL (Florida); Fort Wayne, IN (Indiana); Fort Worth, TX (Texas); Gainsville, FL (Florida); Glen Allen, VA (Virginia); Greensboro, NC (North Carolina); Hartford, CT (Connecticut); Houston, TX (Texas); Huntsville, AL (Alabama); Indianapolis, IN (Indiana); Jacksonville, FL (Florida); Johnson City, TN (Tennessee); Kansas City, KS (Kansas); Lexington, KY (Kentucky); Louisville, KY (Kentucky); Lutherville, MD (Maryland); Madison, WI (Wisconsin); Memphis, TN (Tennessee); Miami, FL (Florida); Milwaukee, WI (Wisconsin); Minneapolis, MN (Minnesota); Nashville, TN (Tennessee); None; Norwood, OH (Ohio); Omaha, NE (Nebraska); Orlando, FL (Florida); Palm Desert, CA (California); Paramus, NJ (New Jersey); Parsippany, NJ (New Jersey); Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); Phoenix, AZ (Arizona); Pittsburgh, PA (Pennsylvania); Plano, TX (Texas); Plymouth Meeting, PA (Pennsylvania); Portland, ME (Maine); Portland, OR (Oregon); Radnor, PA (Pennsylvania); Raleigh, NC (North Carolina); Richmond, VA (Virginia); Rochester, NY (New York); Rockville, MD (Maryland); Rolling Meadows, IL (Illinois); Rye Brook, NY (New York); Salt Lake City, UT (Utah); San Antonio, TX (Texas); Schaumburg, IL (Illinois); Scottsdale, AZ (Arizona); Seattle, WA (Washington); Southfield, MI (Michigan); St. Louis, MO (Missouri); Syosset, NY (New York); Tampa, FL (Florida); Toledo, OH (Ohio); Tupelo, MS (Mississippi); US All Regions (Excluding Colorado); US Midwest; US Northeast; US Southeast; US Southwest; Vienna, VA (Virginia); Virginia Beach, VA (Virginia); Walnut Creek, CA (California); Washington, DC (District of Columbia); Westlake Village, CA (California); White Plains, NY (New York); Windsor, CT (Connecticut); Woodmere, OH (Ohio); Work from Home (Excluding Colorado)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
General Purpose of Job
This position will consult/analyze and deliver more complex projects/initiatives through execution of consulting services, including project management, business analysis and relationship management, which includes but it not limited to accountability for implementation of project deliverables with a focus on business planning, requirements, communications and change management within Corporate Finance/Accounting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Champions and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Consults and collaborates to elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders.
• Evaluates business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing complete requirements and solutions.
• Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Analyzes more complex project plans and validates if project outcomes will meet the business needs, supports operational objectives and recommends mitigation plan.
• Consults and acts as a resource to appropriate internal and/or external stakeholders to ensure solutions meet business needs.
• Identifies and recommends process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
• Develops & executes more complex effective project management throughout the project development lifecycle, including but not limited to: project planning, resource planning change management and communications planning, & managing changes to scope.
• Uses best practice standards, templates and standards to provide structure for initiatives that involve business processes or change management.
• Leverages knowledge of the project plan to ensure that it is accurate, updated and reflective of authorized changes.
• Provides consultation with project owners and appropriate stakeholders to manage project quality.
• Collaborates effectively with management & appropriate project stakeholders on more complex issues & conflicts that impact time, cost, scope, quality & risk of assigned projects.
• Monitors & evaluates more complex project’s progress & performance against the project plan & develops more complex mitigation plans.
• Collaborates with internal and/or external stakeholders to assess, select and recommend more complex solutions and/or alternative approaches that will achieve business goals.
• Champions and enhances the direction of emerging solutions to meet the needs of complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives.
• Serves as a mentor and shares expertise with consultants and project team members.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) - Minimum Required
• 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
• 3 - 5+ Years experience in Project Management and/or Business Analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
• Demonstrated ability to be innovative and an aptitude to drive and accept change.
• Demonstrated strong relationship and project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to build and sustain strong partnerships with business and IT.
• Demonstrated experience in advising and collaborating with business and IT to assess business need, identify solutions to solve for business problems, developing quality business requirements
• Demonstrated ability to manage competing resources and priorities. #LI-DS
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
Lincoln Financial Group ("LFG") is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Opportunities throughout LFG are available to employees and applicants and are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. We have a drug free work environment and we perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.