Mastercard Incorporated Sr. Analyst, Inclusive Innovation, Center for Inclusive Growth (R-142109) in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Analyst, Inclusive Innovation, Center for Inclusive Growth
The Center for Inclusive Growth is the philanthropic hub at Mastercard. We believe technology and private sector innovation play a critical role in unleashing the full potential of an economy that works for everyone. Our technology enables people and small businesses to achieve a sense of financial security that allows them to earn, save and invest for a better quality of life. We harness this technology to work for people, meet their needs and make their lives better. Through research, responsible data philanthropy, programs and strategic engagement, the Center addresses the dual challenges of income and information inequality. Together, we advance equitable and sustainable economic growth and financial inclusion around the world. The Center’s work is at the heart of Mastercard’s call-to-action of doing well by doing good.
The Senior Analyst, NAM Inclusive Innovation, is responsible for supporting the NAM team with project management and programmatic activities. S/he will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to use insights, data and research to further social impact. This includes helping to support our grantees, engage with internal stakeholders and conduct research and analysis to further the strategic pillars of the NAM portfolio. This Senior Analyst position reports to the Senior Vice President for North America and also includes general project management for NAM team initiatives.
• Provide project management support for the NAM team
• Establish relationships across the organization to facilitate collaboration and information sharing
• Facilitate data collection and analysis, and reporting and communications of trends and key topics for NAM, including product and technology trends and developments
• Conduct informational research on thought leadership, current events and potential partners that are relevant to our social impact work
• Manage ad hoc initiatives in support of cross-functional workstreams internally and externally
• Provide general administrative support as needed
All About You:
• Demonstrated project management and execution skills with strong ability to manage deliverables and deadlines for multiple initiatives and teams
• Proven skills in relationship management and managing multiple stakeholders with professionalism and maturity
• Experience responding to routine and complex inquiries in a complete and timely manner
• Superior written and oral communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
• Understanding of the relationship between business and community needs, key influencers, policy makers, non-profit leaders and others
• Curiosity in how we aim to create an inclusive and sustainable economy through our social impact efforts
Please note: The Sustainability and Center for Inclusive Growth teams are seeking to fill multiple Analyst positions. Please apply to the role in which you are most interested. Your application will be considered for all positions.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact
and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.