Veritas IT Developer (CPQ) in Pune, India
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas' vision is to enable organizations to thrive in this new world of digital business.
Did you know that the International Data Corporation (IDC) predicts that data will double every 2 years, reaching 44 zetabytes by 2020? That's more bytes than gallons of water in the ocean and an exponentially growing problem for businesses. Veritas helps organizations harness the power of their data & turn it into actionable insights.
We believe information is everything! Data is an organization's digital currency; a critical business asset that is growing in value. We are the only company that provides a data management platform to address the core challenge of accessing, managing, and analyzing all of their data, no matter where it is, in real time - allowing organizations to truly maximize the value of their data.
Veritas is currently looking for motivated individuals who not only do but are also leaders who influence change and make a difference. The team is always looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are self-motivated in their work and careers.
CPQ Developer Job Description:
What will you do:
- Will be part of critical/large CPQ Implementation projects
- Perform hands-on technical design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new Oracle CPQ (BigMachines) Cloud projects
- Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a CPQ environment.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements and identify/document technical gaps
- Perform tasks as identified by Project Manager for CPQ (BigMachines) implementations
- Be recognized as a Technical expert in CPQ
- Conduct code reviews with Technical Leads to ensure developed code meets customers’ business requirements
- Coordinate with onshore/offshore teams alike, manage personal task assignments, and take ownership of assigned deliverables
- Keep on top of tracking assigned tasks/deliverables, risks & issues and report to Management as needed
- Monitor and drive issues to resolution
- Participate in validation/testing and release activities as needed
- Document design, code consistently throughout the design/development process
- Diagnose, resolve, and document system issues to support project team.
- Research questions with respect to both maintenance and development activities.
- Perform post-migration system review and ongoing support.
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations/presentations to client audiences, professional seniors/peers
- Adhere to best practices constantly around code/data source control, ticket tracking, etc. during the course of an assignment
- Adhere to instruction/expectations around administrative activities such as time entry, HR tools, etc.
What You'll Bring:
- 3 to 5 years Oracle CPQ experience as a Developer
- CRM (Salesforce, Oracle Engagement Cloud) skills are required
- Commerce / Utilities Libraries, Validation/Hiding/Constraint rules.
- Configuration Recommendation Items, Recommendation Rules.
- Constraint / Hiding rules, Layout Changes, CSS / JS changes.
- Complex implementations, Formula mgt., User mgt., Integration (OOTB/third party), Document Designer, multilingual support.
- AJAX Configuration Rules & Commerce Rules
- Advance Pricing Rule, Discount, Promotion configuration.
- Complex Product Hierarchy, Configuration Rules Overview
- String BML Coding is Must.
- Layout Editor, Commerce layout, Custom CSS
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a diverse group of people
- Oracle CPQ certification - Preferable
- Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude.
- Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
- You have a passion for what you do and a sense of urgency to get it done!
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (https://www.veritas.com/company/careers/why-join-us)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (https://veritas.service-now.com/hrp) .