Veritas Appliances Support Director in Pune, India
Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas Customer Success is responsible for ensuring that Veritas’ customers are successfully exceeding the value of their investment in Veritas solutions and coordinating the company focus on the end-to-end customer relationship. Customer Success includes customer support and care, professional and business critical services, and renewal sales.
- Reports to the Leader, Global Appliances, this position is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the Appliances Technical Support Delivery teams in Pune India that support Veritas customers across all Appliances product lines.
- Responsible to drive team success, leveraging global process and methodologies to ensure results, metrics, CSAT and team productivity aremaximized.
- Works in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure team objectives and priorities are aligned with the Customer Success and Global Appliances Support strategy.
- Must be an authentic leader with a customer first mind set, who is capable of leading teams though organizational change and development.
- Must instill a high performing team culture with a broad understanding of the external market, customer base, and customer success methodologies.
- Lead the India Appliances Technical Support Delivery team to deliver against all support metrics, meet quarterly/annual objectives, and reduce customer escalations in parallel.
- Drive priorities and goals aligned to the Veritas Customer Success strategy and desired Customer Support Experience.
- Ensure operational rigor and support programs are implemented and successfully administered for effective achievement of objectives and goals.
- Instill a culture of accountability, empowerment, continuous improvement, and trust.
- Partner and participate with peers in other regions/geographies to enable cross-functional collaboration and best practice initiatives that contributing to success at Veritas.
- Collaborate and effectively influence cross-organizational stakeholders within multiple business units including Enablement teams, Sales, Sales Engineering, Human Resources, Engineering and Product Management.
- Engage as appropriate in customer escalations, representing Veritas with integrity and empathy.
- Communicate effectively across the assigned team to ensure alignment on objectives and critical priorities.
- Build strong inter-personal relationships with peers, customers, and other key stakeholders to deliver a smooth execution of common goals and business deliverables.
- Lead team of assigned managers with multiple groups of Appliances technical support engineers, supporting Veritas customers across all Appliances product lines.
- Apply best practice strategies to hire, develop, coach and retain talent.
- Develop, implement and effectively administer support programs, which are consistent with corporate, global technical support, and global Appliances support objectives and strategy, to drive continued Customer Success.
- Partner with senior leadership teams to ensure the overall operation of the department effectively meets the Veritas strategic goals, customer needs, and external competitive requirements.
Specific Role Requirements:
The role requires a working knowledge of the following competencies:
- 16+ years of professional experience in the customer success industry, preferably in customer technical support of enterprise software products.
- Experience with appliances hardware, consumer software, and storage software.
- Exceptional customer focus, with ability to deeply understand and empathize with customer needs.
- Demonstrable understanding of the market requirements, customer base and challenges facing a fast growing company.
- Proficient in conflict resolution and change management.
- Leadership skills with proven ability to lead, coach, develop managers and individual contributors.
- Experience working in a diverse, global environment.
- Ability to envision and implement business plans.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Authentic leadership, including ownership, honesty, accountability, empowerment and trust.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and service delivery skills.
- Excellent communication. Verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Results driven, ability to motivate and inspire all levels of staff.
- Must be focused on quality i.e. delivering excellent services to the company and key stakeholders.
- Problem solving with ability to deliver in a complex environment.
- Ability to design and drive individual and team performance and productivity improvement.
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us?
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal .