Citigroup API System/Business Analyst in Pune, India
"• Extensive Knowledge of Consumer Banking Domain, SDLC, APIs.
• Exposure of latest digital banking experiences in Industry and strong hold / eagerness to learn system architecture, data flows and message orchestrations.
• Expertise in Requirement Gathering, converting requirements into Customer Journeys knitted with APIs, tech design documents, API specification - functional and tech documents.
• Strong expertise and understanding of Consumer Banking Customer Journeys on Digital Platforms, APIs Integration with UI.
• Expertise in deriving test scope for the requirements and acceptance critieria of user stories / Requirements.
• Strong understanding of Agile practices, User Story creations, SDLC.
• High level understanding of Micro services – overview / Open Banking / Oauth2
• Hands-on experience of tools such as Bitbucket, Jira, Swagger Editor, Confluence, MS Office (Visio/Excel/PPTs).
• Expertise in understanding functional issues and guiding the team for resolution.
• Advanced communication skills, team player with willingness to learn and innovate with forward thinking Organization.
• Strong understanding of XML, Restful JSON, SOA concepts, Web Services.
• Swagger Editors
• MS Office (Visio/Excel/PPTs)
• SOAP UI / Testing Tools
• Ignite / Other Cataloging Tools
Job Family Group:
Digital Software Engineering
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi (https://www.citigroup.com/citi/accessibility/application-accessibility.htm) .
View the "EEO is the Law (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf) " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf) .
View the EEO Policy Statement (http://citi.com/citi/diversity/assets/pdf/eeo_aa_policy.pdf) .
View the Pay Transparency Posting (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.