CTG ACCOUNT TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE in Provo, Utah
ACCOUNT TECHNICAL REPRESENTATIVE
1 day agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking an Account Specialist for our Fortune 100 client in Durham, NC.
Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6+ months (potential to convert to FTE)
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
• Research real-time for sales dependencies, recruit ISVs, & provide enablement assistance (access to hardware and skills) to drive associated Power revenue.
• Manage ISV software dependencies for assigned key accounts. Maintain ongoing relationships.
• Partner with IBM account teams to resolve customer issues.
• Program manage the Tier 1 ISV Revitalization initiative.
• Lead agenda planning & orchestrate the Power ecosystem telecons.
• Lead agenda planning & orchestrate the ISV Revitalization exec reviews.
• Ceiling manager for IPL-base server inventory (loaners and IBM internals).
• Technical contact for ISV partnership and SOW/porting agreements.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. Today, we provide comprehensive information, technology, and business solutions that address critical challenges for clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. Backed by a proven track record of reliable delivery, CTG fosters long-term client relationships and trust, which allows us to develop strategic insights that maximize client investments and competitive advantage. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Laboratory
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma (±13 years)
Work Remote: No