Kyowa Kirin, Inc. Operations Manager - Digital Supply Chain & Systems in Princeton, New Jersey
Kyowa Kirin is a fast growing global specialty pharmaceutical company that applies state-of-the-art biotechnologies to discover and deliver novel medicines in four areas of unmet need: oncology, nephrology, immunology and CNS/movement disorders. The North America organization includes three offices (in New Jersey and California) that focus on drug discovery, product development, and commercialization. Together, we work as a close-knit team to understand clinical needs and advance innovations that can have a profound impact on patient lives.
As part of the SCM Team in North America, this position is responsible for ensuring that business systems for use in support of Supply Chain and Operations are built, delivered, maintained, and scaled based on the requirements and growing needs of Kyowa Kirin. This position will interact with the Supply Chain functional leaders to evaluate the business processes, understand business requirements and translate them into system requirements which will deliver optimal business solutions. Further, this position will assist in the development and execution of the North American Supply Chain digitalization strategy, to ensure full and modern connectivity to our internal and external supply chain partners.
* In collaboration with business functional leads gather business system requirements and prioritize demand.
* Partner with solution partners to translate the business requirements and build bullet-proof solutions.
* Manage validation and user acceptance testing.
* Actively participate in the Operations/Supply Chain strategy and related execution plans.
* Under the supervision of functional lead, partner with North America IT and Global IT to create North America Supply Chain systems strategy and creation of business case to justify the strategy and related investments.
* Responsible for automating data pipelines from CMOs and 3rd party logistics providers and integrating our business with patients, customers, suppliers, and internal company locations.
* Responsible for Master Data, Systems, and Operational excellence plans to ensure that benefits expected from related investments and improvements are achieved. Areas of sub-functional focus include:
o Master Data
o Project Management
o Performance Management & Improvement
o Data Digitalization
o 3PL/Wholesaler connectivity
o Supplier Connectivity
o Kyowa Kirin sister site connectivity
o Trade Compliance
o Data/System Security & Risk Management and Mitigation
* Ensures appropriate change management and communication to enable system adoption as systems come online.
* Harmonize data across multiple sources including CMOs and 3rd party logistics providers
* Implement solutions that provide high visibility into Patient Centric Supply Chain, Serialization and Product security, and Chain of Custody
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, IT/Management Systems, or Supply Chain with 4+ years of experience in IT, supply chain, or related field.
o Multi-function experience (IT, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) is a plus.
o Pharma/Biotech experience is required. Multi-Industry experience is also a plus.
o Relevant Operational and Supply Chain cross-regional or global experience is a plus.
o Graduate degree in a related field is also a plus.
* Strong ability to "zoom in and zoom out" - depending on the problem to be solved/managed at that particular time.
* Experience with digitalization of SCM system implementations.
* Experience in digital supply/logistics applications is a plus.
* Experience in project management and overseeing successful business reviews and relationship management teams.
* Excellent business and strategic acumen - and ability to manage expanding levels of complexity.
* Excellent communication skills and executive presence - verbally and in writing.
It is the policy of Kyowa Kirin North America, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, p regnancy, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or affection preference or citizenship status or any other category protected by law.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected and stored by Kyowa Kirin, Inc. ("Controller"), which is located at 135 Route 202/206, Suite 6, Bedminster, NJ 07921 USA and can be contacted by emailing email@example.com. Controller's data protection officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller's recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller's behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. The transfer will be made using appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses approved by regulators for transfers of personal data outside the European Union.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, if you are located in the European Union, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability, and to lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority. If you have any questions about our use of your data, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Kyowa Kirin, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action recordkeeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.