Otsuka America Pharmaceutical Inc. (OAPI) Associate Director Brand Analytics in Princeton, New Jersey
The primary responsibilities of this role, Associate Director, Brand Analytics, are to:
* Function as a proactive, consultative business partner who works with key brand stakeholders to inform business decisions through rigorous analyses and actionable insights.
* Provide strategic and tactical analytics support and business recommendations to CNS (Central Nervous System) brand teams through the analysis and interpretation of secondary market research data.
* Work with large syndicated pharmaceutical data sets (from IQVIA) to provide a comprehensive view of the market, noting strengths and limitations of the data / approach.
* Develop market maps and patient journey models to inform business strategy and brand forecasting models.
* Develop and maintain short-term and long-term inline brand forecasts. Collaborate with brand leadership and finance team on a periodic basis to update the forecasts.
* Able to decompose the forecast into basic building blocks and use it for creating key goals for performance tracking of the brand.
* Develop key driver models and subsequent segmentation schema to group target HCPs into actionable segments and provide inputs for sales force optimization, resource allocation, and multi-channel tactics across all customer types.
* Develop response models / ROI measurement for various personal and non-personal promotional channels, run marketing mix models /resource allocation simulations, pro-forma investment analysis, and communicate findings to brand leadership.
* Support product and market opportunity assessments, situational analyses, trend identification, market sizing, and competitive landscape research.
* Manage metrics and key performance indicators to track brand strategy, tactics and market performance.
* Develop and operationalize ongoing reporting needs.
* Proactively identify business opportunities and insights through secondary data mining and share with key stakeholders.
* Create a strategic advantage for the brand by combining the best available information with the best tools to drive decision making and evaluation of results from a strong basis in data and robust analytics.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners to integrate analytics information and insights with other information sources, such as market research.
* Bachelor's degree, Post-graduate degree (Master's/Ph.D.) in quantitative field highly desired (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Accounting, Business, Marketing, Economics etc.);
* 5+ Years Pharmaceutical Experience
* Should have capability of doing hands-on analytics work
* Understanding of various syndicated pharmaceutical datasets from IQVIA, formulary data from MMIT/Fingertip Formulary
* Programming/Coding proficiency in SQL and experience and/or understanding of other statistical tools such as R and SAS
* Experience in data reporting tools such as MicroStrategy, Power BI etc
* Strong analytical/quantitative skills and knowledge with the ability to understand the big picture
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrated in management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations
* Proven team and project leadership skills, and ability to work independently
* Experienced in identifying and retrieving appropriate data and analyzing secondary market research audits and resources (e.g. IMS, Symphony, Specialty Pharmacy)
* Expert in handling and analyzing various data types (e.g., patient longitudinal data, claims data, distribution, sales, demand, units, promotion, formulary)
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.