Novartis Pharmaceuticals Audit & Compliance Expert in Prague, Czech Republic
Audit & Compliance Expert, Novartis, Prague, Czech Republic
100! is a number of business audits in a year, where business will be audited by regulatory agencies like FDA, MHRA, EMA etc, and will support business from IT perspective in answering audit queries. This will involve coordination and collaboration with multiple IT function (internal and external) to collect right information and provide to business/auditors. Be the primary point of contact for audits within AMS (Application Management Services) and front end the audit as applicable Ensure audit readiness, ensure proper support during audits by aligning right resources and perform audit remediation activities post audit within AMS IT. Make sure that IT processes are implemented and followed in a consistent manner across application portfolios managed by AMS IT organization.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Govern processes to effectively manage both internal and external audits across AMS
• Act as the SPOC for both internal and external audits across AMS and coordinate respective activities
• Track audit readiness for AMS supported applications, identify risks and involve right stakeholders to mitigate the risks
• Support the IT and business audits from preparation to audit closure phase. Follow up audit action items and drive them to closure
• Maintain audit calendar and be vigilant about the upcoming business audits. Plan and align right resources from operations for the business audits
Audit & Compliance Expert
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree or equivalent Desirable: Master’s degree English Essential
• Overall 10-12 years of work experience in quality management and audit/compliance in IT, preferably in a global company
• Customer Orientation – ability to communicate & align with key IT stakeholders. In depth understanding of business processes and the interrelationships with IT processes
• Profound knowledge in audit and compliance processes, ITIL process knowledge and experience, Proven ability to work effectively in a large organization
• Experienced in Excel, PowerPoint
• ITIL certified, CSV Knowledge
• Knowledge of validation practice (GxP / SOX)
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to 3% of your gross monthly base salary; Risk Life Insurance (full cost covered by Novartis); 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Car Allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network