IQVIA Finance Consultant - Commercial Operations (B&IRS) in Porto Salvo, Portugal
EMEA, Brand and Integrated Research Solutions
IQVIA is a world’s leading information, services and technology company dedicated to making healthcare perform better. As an international team the B&IRS unit delivers integrated information solutions, working across different geographies in EMEA. We are looking for a finance lead who is able to quickly and efficiently support the needs of the team and the finance requirements of different markets. This includes ensuring that the internal CRM system is correct and up to date and that project managers are managing studies and inputting relev
ant information in a timely manner.
We create an international collaborative environment for our team members based on solid career framework principals of ownership, objectivity, transparency, consistency and commitment to feedback, enabling professional growth and fulfillment.
The Operational Analyst / Consultant will take responsibility for the timely updating and reporting of opportunities and projects via the CRM system. This includes building strong relationships with the finance teams in each main country in Europe to understand variations in financial requirements and contracting.
You will be the single point of contact for the team across different financial tasks, such as generation of POs, timely invoicing, completion of forecasts.
You´ll contribute to the improvement of operational metrics (revenue, gross margin, operating income, utilization, client satisfaction and opportunity pipeline) through the execution and development of operational processes and procedures or operational systems.
There will also be some administrative tasks associated with supporting the leadership team of the group, such as managing the expenses system and owning the travel management process.
• Executes operational initiatives such as opportunity management, resource planning, management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction programme, or infrastructure projects.
• Assists local functions by tracking, providing frequent reports, reporting progress and highlighting potential issues and opportunities.
• Coordinates operational activities/projects with other functions including service, consulting, business lines and sales, as appropriate.
• Provides program and project management support to document and coordinate processes and systems rollouts ensuring appropriate follow up on actions leading to the seamless execution of plans.
• May manage one or more operations systems (e.g. time sheet process, resource list, development request, reporting, forecasting and capacity planning) and provide appropriate degree of user support.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Four years of commercial operations or related financial roles experience
• Good PC applications (Access, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SFDC) skills.
• Strong focus on process and detail; strong interpersonal and communication skills.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled