Robert Half International Medical Records Specialist in Portland, Oregon
Marvelous Medical Records Specialists needed in several large medical clinics throughout Portland! Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for several experienced Medical Records Specialists to provide interim support for one of our clients, a reputable healthcare company in the Portland Metro Area. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity that offers full-time hours and a Monday through Friday work schedule.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional keyboarding skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to further your career in the medical field and have experience using Epic or Centricity, then this is the position for you!
How you will make an impact:
• Scanning medical records into a digital record system
• Reviewing intake charts for accuracy prior to scanning
• Auditing medical records including following up on deficiencies
• Confirming that all releases of information are current and valid
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
What we're looking for:
• Ability to multi-task and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
• Excellent telephone etiquette and keyboard skills
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately
• Healthcare clerical experience, including a working knowledge of medical terminology preferred
• At least one year experience working with medical records required. Previous experience working with an electronic medical system required (Epic, Centricity, etc.) is a HUGE plus
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a requirement
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Our client has an immediate need for clerical support and is motivated to get a few great candidates into their office. This roles will likely be filled by the end of the week, so hit APPLY NOW if you are interested in being considered for this position!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502530859
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative