Robert Half International Administrative Assistant in Portland, Oregon
Robert Half OfficeTeam has partnered up with our client, a well-known insurance company, that is urgently seeking experienced administrative candidates to provide interim support for their offices in the Portland and Vancouver areas. The ideal candidates will have previous experience working in an office setting, as well as exceptional computer and keyboarding skills, outstanding communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This is a long term TEMP role, but has potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
What you'll be doing as an Administrative Assistant:
• Overseeing and coordinating day-to-day operations for the office
• Support a large and diverse team by completing clerical and administrative tasks
• Generating reports and manipulating data in Excel
• Managing calendars, coordinating meetings, and planning events
• Ordering office supplies and maintaining office equipment
• Provide front desk support as needed
What you'll need to succeed in this role:
• 1+ years of prior Administrative experience required; experience in an insurance setting is a huge plus
• Tech savvy, with a high level of confidence with the complete Microsoft Office Suite including excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience with appointment scheduling and/or calendar management required
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and multi-line phones
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $18.00 - $21.00 / Hourly
Location: Portland, OR
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03600-9502531065
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative