IQVIA Project Coordinator in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
• For assigned task, formulates a proposed approach, plan and schedule and estimates costs to meet business objectives.
• Closely monitors progress against plan and ensures actions are taken to deliver according to agreed schedule.
• Gathers information from business sponsors, identifies requirements and translates requirements into design specifications.
• Presents proposals to business sponsors to validate those proposals.
• Assesses project risks and specifies contingencies.
• Ensures IQVIA quality processes are followed.
• Develops ability to identify and understand business needs and formulate technical proposals to meet those identified business needs.
• Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, or equivalent experience Req
• Eighteen (18) months of experience in a systems development environment Req
• Good technical and commercial awareness
• Good communication skills
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.