JPMorgan Chase Collateral Analyst III Plano, TX in Plano, Texas
The Collateral Analyst III will review Level III Appraisal Reports that are provided by the Chase third party suppliers, Direct Engagement Appraiser or Staff Appraisers to ensure the collateral meets Chase and investor requirements.
Appraisals are submitted to Chase through Automated Collateral underwriting tools. The successful candidate will be responsible to consider the output of the automated tools together with the appraisal report content to determine if the report meets Chase requirements. Review decisions must be conducted within required time frames and in conformance with Chase policy and regulatory requirements.
Work performance will include requesting revisions through Third Party Suppliers, providing general assistance to internal partners and communicating appraisal review recommendations ( approved, decline) to the appropriate individuals within Chase
• Required to work in a fast paced environment, ability to analyze and review Home lending appraisals products
• Follow Chase policy and procedures in the review process
• Review complex appraisal reports to ensure they meets our Agency and Non-agency Policy
• Judge the credibility and reliability of appraisals for multi-million dollar single family homes, multi-family properties, condominiums, and cooperatives.
• Required a Minimum of 5 years' full time experience as an appraisal reviewer, credit underwriter or residential appraiser or any combination equaling 5 years or more
• FHA Direct Endorsement and /or VA SARR is desired but not required
• High Scholl diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
• Required a Minimum of 5 years' experience as an appraisal reviewer, credit underwriter or residential appraiser or any combination equaling 10 years
• Minimum 5 years in Mortgage lending/servicing or appraisals
• Strong technical skills (Microsoft Office and SharePoint, etc.)
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Detail oriented with control focus
• Work well under pressureChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans