UIC Government Services and the Bowhead Family of Companies BUSINESS ANALYST in Picatinny, New Jersey
Tracking Code PMCCS-20-0487-F
Job Code 20-0487
Posting Title BUSINESS ANALYST
Post Date 3/25/2020
Full Time / Part-Time Full Time
Description BUSINESS ANALYST (PMCCS-20-0487-F):
Bowhead seeks a Business Analyst to support the PM CCS contract at Picatinny, NJ. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing recommendations on the considerations and application of cost analysis. Maintain knowledge of current acquisition policy
and major supporting requirements that relate to life cycle forecasting. Ensure proper structuring, analysis, and presentation of costs to Government decision makers.
Essential functions will include:
• Maintain surveillance over all actions or proposed actions that impact PM CCS programs to ensure cost implications are consolidated in a timely manner.
• Provide recommendation on the considerations and application of cost analysis. Maintain knowledge of current acquisition policy and major supporting requirements that relate to life cycle forecasting. Ensure proper structuring, analysis, and presentation
of costs to Government decision makers.
• Apply professional expertise in broad cost estimating matters to all phases of the material life cycle.
• Assist in fulfilling audit compliance requirements, to include Unmatched Transitions (UMTs), Joint Reconciliation Program (JRP) and Audit Inventory Valuations.
• Perform updates to multiple SharePoint modules as required, to include the Financial Execution Module, Command Accountability and Execution Review (CAER) program, IDoc error reporting system and Unfunded Requirements (UFR) modules.
Requirements • A bachelor's degree or equivalent is required in a business field (waivers may be granted). A graduate degree is also desired but not required.
• 5-8 years of professional related experience
• Experience working independently and ability to apply scientific analysis to managerial problem which may be formulated in mathematical terms and involve the development of structural parameters which must be estimated by statistical methods.
• Program estimating functions, schedule planning and control and related technical functions.
• Professional knowledge of principles, practices, methods and techniques of various disciplines and competence in the rigorous methods of scientific inquiry and analyst to design, develop and adapt mathematical, statistical, economic and other scientific methods
and techniques in analyzing and developing alternative solutions to management problems.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must able to obtain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background
history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving
course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In
furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants,
based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not
be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources
for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively,
the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies
for government contracting.
Link to Apply:
- UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41