Aerotek Remote Quality Assurance Analyst Needed! in Phoenix, Arizona
Remote Quality Assurance Analyst Needed!
Fully remote - must live in Arizona!
These are intake specialist or Quality Assurance Analysts within a Conduct Management department at a major national bank. This team handles all internal investigations for employee risk or employee conduct issues. For example - they investigate harassment claims internally (however due to the global pandemic with most team members working from home, there is not a large influx of harassment claims to investigate). These team members will be handling all the intake an initial research/investigation for a variety of different employee conduct issues.
On a daily basis, these team members will pull emails and investigatory evidence from internal systems, emails, ICMP, etc. and will get the information ready to send and route to the internal investigator who handles the misconduct claim. This requires a heavy amount of research in multiple databases. These team members must have excellent communication skills, as they need to interpret policy, and write and represent alleged misconduct narratives correctly before sending supporting documentation to investigators. Candidates will generate fact-based summaries of each claim.
• Candidates with strong communication and excellent written communication skills are required.
• Strong attention to detail is required for this role.
• 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: quality assurance, financial services administration, loan documentation, loan servicing, underwriting or risk evaluation demonstrated through work or military experience.
• Experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Analyst, Quality Control, Operational Risk, Financial, Mortgage/Loss Mitigation or Compliance Analyst roles within in banking/ Financial Services will also be evaluated.
• Candidates with an Anti Money Laundering (AML) and/ or Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) experience in banking compliance are also a good fit for this role.
• We are open to looking at candidates with a compliance experience in CDD/ BSA/ KYC.
• Different types of quality assurance experience from another industry or within Human Recourses (especially within Conduct Management) may also apply.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, Strong analytical skills; with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are a MUST
Excellent communication skills, Research, analysis, banking, compliance, AML, KYC, Research and analytical skills, Policy review, Attention to detail, Microsoft office suite, investigation and analysis
Top Skills Details:
Strong communication skills (written and verbal), attention to detail, research, investigation
Please apply if interested!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.