iHeartMedia National News Producer in Phoenix, Arizona
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$4482.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Total Traffic + Weather Network
Critical position in our World News Center located in downtown Phoenix.
Position is responsible for posting content to the 24/7 Newswire, assigning writers and reporters and overall news planning. Producer also works with national anchors to ensure story selection and slotting for NBC News radio casts. Will also write, edit and produce text and audio for local & regional newswire.
• Supervises World Headquarters National News Desk.
• Supervises writers, editors, reporters and anchors.
• Assignments, planning & content management.
• Works with news centers across the county to cover Breaking News for local/regional and national coverage.
• Gathers, writes, edits and prepares content (text and audio) for wire service.
• General newsroom responsibilities.
• Three-plus years of news/journalism experience
• Excellent writing and editing ability; excellent grammar
• Strong time management skills; adept at setting priorities and managing deadlines
• Ability to plan and organize, manage projects and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of attention to detail, optimal work standards and process improvement ability
• Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills, can collaborate with all station staff
Phoenix, AZ: 4686 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 400, 85008
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here (http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx) to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here (https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld) to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia is the number one audio company in the United States, reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month – we specialize in radio, digital, social, podcasts, influencers, data, and events across the nation and provide premier opportunities for advertisers.
Visit iHeartMedia.com to learn more about us.