Robert Half International Insurance Verification Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a motivated Insurance Verification Specialist at a healthcare organization. You will be a key player responsible for verifying insurance coverage and obtaining appropriate insurance authorizations as needed. If you are interested in improving your skills in the healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you.
How you will make an impact:
• Responding promptly and accurately to telephone, written, and electronic inquiries from patients, providers, and in-house departments
• Responsible for the identification and proper data entry of insurance detail
• Responsible for notifying the patient of any significant gaps in coverage and/or high co-pays or deductibles prior to services being rendered
• Documenting authorizations or denied authorizations in appropriate systems as per protocol
• Maintaining a deep understanding of all major insurance plans and products
What we're looking for:
• 1+ years of related experience within insurance verification
• Demonstrated track record of strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledgeable about medical terminology and insurance products and plans
• Previous experience working with a healthcare practice management system preferred
• Experience with Microsoft office required
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: March 25, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502531073
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative