Robert Half International Collections Specialist - Medical Claims in Phoenix, Arizona
An established company in Phoenix is a growing home medical equipment company and are looking for compassionate individuals to assist with our Accounts Receivable and Collections.
The Patient Collections Specialist position is to help achieve our vision of providing the highest possible level of customer service and professionalism. Being able to accurately and timely bill and collect payment for goods and services highlight the importance of the Patient Collections Specialist.
• Educating patients on their insurance policies
• Communicating with patients/clients regarding individual account status
• Generating/reviewing/mailing out patient invoices & statements
• Working with patients and guarantors to secure payment on outstanding account balances (including payment plan agreements)
• Working with facilities to collect payment on accounts
• Identify and resolve patient billing complaints
Please send resumes to Kendra Schmid at email@example.com
• Computer literate with working knowledge of a Windows-based environment
• Proficiency with Word/Excel/Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good phone etiquette
• Great attitude and a positive demeanor
• Stable work history
Accountemps, a Robert Half company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00216-9502728361
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance