IBM Business Manager - Financial Services Cloud in Phoenix, Arizona
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Financial Services Public Cloud is seeking a Senior Business Manager to join our team in North America. In this role you will be a leader and key team member accountable for Business Operations Management in a function accountable for Financial Services Cloud Product Management, Research; Business Development, Sales Execution, and Customer Satisfaction Strategies. Key functions of this role include: Assisting with organizational performance systems development and monitoring; revenue and profit performance analysis, account growth and erosion analysis, communications, and organizing and chairing operations forums.
Key activities for role include:
• Organizational Performance system development and monitoring;
• Financial management & reporting including revenue and pipeline growth;
• Assists with development of market, business, or technology sales strategies for executive review. Understands vision of overall strategies;
• Communications, including development of executive presentations
• Teamwork at highest levels; with sharp business acumen to understand and seek opportunities for new business development.
• This role requires an extraordinary team leader, an astute businessperson who exhibits exceptional business insight and outstanding judgment.
• Capable leader, including strong people management skills
Preferred work location: Dallas, TX
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 6+ years of Chief of Staff, Chief of Operations, or Business Management experience in large environments
• Cross-functional influence, relationship building and delivery execution skills towards a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing and technical management
• Experience preparing executive presentations to the C-suite level; fluency with Excel, and Powerpoint
• Strong problem-solving skills; able to take ambiguous concepts and drive to clear opportunities / problems and solutions; strong process development and management skills
• Ability to recognize, analyze and take action on go-to market approaches, marketing programs, joint value propositions and business cases around strategic partnerships
• Great team-player who displays initiative to lead and drive key projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
• 4 or more years of Program or Project Management experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• Experience with Technology Sales and Product Development and Marketing
About Business Unit
Digitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.