American Express Analyst-Product Development in Phoenix, Arizona
Product Analyst-Global Consumer Application Experience
The Global Consumer Application Experience team is part of Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA).
EDA partners closely with colleagues in issuing businesses, and across the Blue-Box to drive growth and market place differentiation. New card member acquisition is a key priority for Company, and a core component is making the card application process as easy and seamless as possible.
The purpose of the Global Consumer Application Experience team is to grow billed business acquired by accelerating application completion for prospects applying via web/mobile journeys. This team is responsible for designing digital application journeys that can be easily scaled across proprietary international markets while reducing cost and time to market, and unlocking new growth opportunities.
· Provide support to core product development and testing as part of releases
· Support product backlog management and prioritization
· Partner with agile scrum team to deliver product level enhancements
· Monitor KPI analytics for international online applications to uncover optimization opportunities and maintain web/ mobile tagging standards
· Support the team with ad hoc analysis needs to support broader product strategy
· Focus on quantitative and qualitative research methods to drive conversion optimization hypothesis
· Bachelor Degree is required. Preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Business or Finance.
Microsoft Office Suite:
· Proficiency in the use of Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Experience with digital analytics
· Ability to analyze large amounts of data and identify areas of improvement.
· Able to effectively adapt under changing task priorities and in a fast-paced environment
· Organizational Skills: Must be highly organized, have great time management skills, be detail oriented, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Early adopter and passionate about new technologies
· Previous/Current Product Development/Management experience
· Preferred Additional Skills/Qualifications:
· Experience with web analytics tools like Omniture (Adobe Analytics) Suite, Tealeaf, Google Analytics, etc.
· Experience with Agile software development and collaboration tools such as Rally Software, Atlassian (JIRA) Suite, Slack
· Familiarity with basic UX/UI principles and Responsive Web Design (RWD)
· Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
Employment eligibility to work with Company in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
Title: Analyst-Product Development
Requisition ID: 20004863