Southland Home Health Account Executive in Phoenix, Arizona
Southland Home Health is a member of the Cornerstone Healthcare Group of companies - with operations in 7 states. As a premier provider of Home Health and Hospice services in the Phoenix Metro area, a career with Southland Home Health is much more than just a job. You are working for a company that highly values each and every member of their team - and works very hard to provide a challenging, rewarding and satisfying professional work environment.
Working for Southland Home Health will provide you with:
- Experienced and dedicated leadership team
- Compensation that recognizes your experience and skills
- Opportunities to grow and promote within one of the fastest growing healthcare groups in the country
- Take pride in being a member of a team with a highly respected reputation for providing the highest quality care
- Benefit package eligibility first of month following 30 days of employment
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental
- VSP Vision
- 401(k) - John Hancock Managed plan
- 3 weeks PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- Free Life insurance (equal to the value of your annual income)
- Supplemental Insurance options
- Training and CEU education
We invite you to submit your resume / application to join our team. To learn more about a career with Southland, visit our web site at www.southlandhh.com to explore who we are, our passions, and our commitment to the patients and their families whom we serve.
All new hires subject to a pre-employment drug screening, criminal background check and OIG screening.
Implement sales/marketing plan that will meet or exceed the company’s overall business plan, census goals and financial objectives.
- High School Diploma
- Two years of college preferred.
- Two years of experience in healthcare marketing preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Responsibilities/essential functions:
The person in this position must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Develop and implement sales/marketing plan for all company product/service offerings, consistent with market analysis, reflecting referral source targets.
- Responsible for census development through the implementation of external and internal sales and marketing programs with both existing and new accounts.
- Ability to effectively utilize both local and corporate resources in the execution of job responsibilities.
- Identify and recommend development of new product/service/niche markets and offerings as well as current product/service enhancements.
- Maintain up-to-date key account records including background, contact history, objectives, referral trends, etc.
- Ability to develop an adequate knowledge of State, Federal and other regulatory requirements related to the facility.
- Maintain up-to-date information, as needed, on specifically assigned competitors including pricing, census, product information, and marketing strategies.
- Report progress versus goals and census development barriers to the Administrator.
- Contact key physicians and other health care representatives on a regular basis.
- Participate in short and long range planning for the agency and implements specific measures for agency growth. Increase market share through education of physicians and other community and referral sources.
- Work with other agencies and promotes good community relations through involvement in community events.