Novartis Pharmaceuticals Product Specialist - Cardio Renal Metabolic (Central) in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
No.1! Cardiovascular Disease is the world’s number one killer today, with 75% of recurrent events such as heart attacks and strokes can be preventable! Novartis has been at the forefront of Cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life, and that’s where we intend to stay there. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
As a Product Specialist, you will play a key role in achieving sales target and promoting Novartis products to Medical Practitioners and Allied HealthCare Professionals for a specific account, product or a given territory.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
• Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support; including referral networks -Have a deep understanding in the respective area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship. Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting. Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
Product Specialist - Cardio Renal Metabolic (Central)
• Minimum 2-3 years of sales working experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Minimum a Degree in Medical Science or other related Science discipline.
• Proficient and fluent in the English and Bahasa Malaysia language (written and spoken).
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network