Novartis Pharmaceuticals Product Manager - Dermatology in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
7! The number of launches planned over the next 3 years! Your passion to plan and execute brand strategy, marketing mix and operational plans to achieve financial objective and capture market share will be a good fit to this role.
As a Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets. Prepare content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams.
• Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development.
• Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s).
• Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, including coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives. Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
• Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Identify area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions. Execute central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities.
• Monitor product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives.
Product Manager - Dermatology
• Have a Degree in Science / Pharmacy / Medicine / Biomedical or other related Science field.
• Min 2 years’ experience in Brand Management. Has previous sales experience in the pharmaceutical / allied healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
• Proficient and fluent in the English language (written and verbal communication).
• Able to plan, develop, implement and evaluate marketing strategies for on-going and new products.
• Possess strong analytical, communication strategies and leadership collaborative skills.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network