The Manor at Perrysburg STNA - Full-Time 2nd Shift in Perrysburg, Ohio
Great Benefits, Brand New Starting Wages! Earn $14/hr. Clean, fun place to work!!!!:
Performs direct patient care under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift repetitively a minimum of 10 pounds up to greater than 50 pounds.
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Assist residents in all activities of daily living, to include, bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, transferring, personal hygiene and ambulation
- Must follow HCF Policies and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Answers call lights
- Complete documentation of care given
- Refers to and follows resident care plan
- Report any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions
- Attend required in-service education
- Keep resident rooms and work areas neat and clean
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
A minimum of a grammar school education is essential.
- A high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Is already a State Tested Nurse Aide or will successfully complete and pass a State approved Nurse Aide training program and competency exam within four months of date of hire.