The Manor at Perrysburg Registered Nurse (RN) in Perrysburg, Ohio
* 5 Star Facility, Great Benefits:
12 hour shifts:
We are a beautiful facility located in Perrysburg. We offer great benefits and a fun working environment...:
Administers resident care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and/or a physician to maintain the highest level of resident care.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift frequently a minimum of 10 pounds and up to greater than 50 pounds occasionally
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
- Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
- Accurately complete documentation of care given
- Refers to, assists in developing, and follows resident’s care plan
- Observes, assesses and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition
- Attend required in-service education
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional competence
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse with the State Board of Nursing.
- CPR certification recommended.