Berkshire Hathaway Automotive Valet in Peoria, Arizona
We are looking for a professional and friendly Valet to join us in supporting our dealership staff and customers while assisting us in building and representing our brand.
• Maintaining lot order & inventory
• Tagging/managing vehicle keys
• Ensuring inventory is cleaned, presentable, and properly displayed
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Certifications, Licenses):
• Must have a proactive approach
• Bi-lingual is a plus!
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to work outdoors and stand on your feet for extended periods of time
• Professional appearance and work ethic
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work within a fast paced environment
• Current, valid driver’s license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
*All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and drug screen
• Fast paced work environment
• Paid training and development
• Career growth opportunities
• Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
• Paid vacation
Client: Dealership - Peoria Ford
External Company Name: Berkshire Hathaway Automotive
External Company URL: www.vantuylgroup.com
Street: 9130 W Bell Rd.